MG-1B is with a high safty factory, which is particularly appropriate for high temperature environment where oil is unsucient and where the machine has to be under successive long period working condition.
This is widely used in steel metallurgy industry such as bushes
1 for roller grooves of successive casting machines, cement grouting pumps and screw converyers for cement. It can
also be composed in steel housing or fabricated into fanged bushes which can move both in radial and in axial directions.
2 It can be applied in bridge base place because the thicker inner surface layer can reach 130N/mm2 on axial load.
◆ Material Structure
1. PTFE with Fiber 0.01~0.03mm
2. Porous bronze 0.2~0.35mm
3. Bronze backing 0.7~2.3mm
|Very low speed ：140N/mm|
|Roatating oscillating： 60N/mm|
|Max. PV (dry running)||Short-term operation： 3.6N/mm2·m/s|
|Continuous operation 1.8N/mm ·m/s|
|Max. speed||Dry running 2m/s|
|Hydrodynamic operation >2m/s|
|Thermal conductivity||60 W(m·k)-1|
|Coenncient of thermal expansion||18×10 ·K|
sorry,there are no info now!
1. PTFE and lipophilic friber can protect the shaft while the machine is in running-in operation.
2. Bronze has good thermal conductivity, which diverts heat while the machine is in operating.
3. It can be applied in the machine with working for a long time but with incapable examinations and repairations, because the bronze has self-lubricated prorerty.
4. It is used in the weak acid and alkali conditions because of its good anti-corrosion of bronze backing.
5. Good load capacity.
6. It is widely used in steel metallurgy industry, such as bushes for roller grooves of successive casting machines, cement grouting pumps and scrow conveyers of machines.
7. It can be composed in steel housing, or fabricated into fanged bushes which results in function for montion both on fange and I.D.