MG-1 carbon steel self-lubricating bearing uses high quality low-carbon steel plate as backing, sintered porous bronze as its interlayer and the compound of PTFE as its surface. It o ers the property of good self-lubrication, low wear, low friction, good sliding characteristics, low noise etc. It is widely applied in a various mechanical mating parts.
◆ Material Structure:
1. PTFE with mixture 0.01~0.03mm
2. Porous bronze 0.2~0.35mm
3. Steel backing 0.7~2.3mm
4. Tin-plating 0.005mm or copper plating 0.008mm
◆ Technical Data:
|Very low speed||140N/mm|
|PV (dry running) Max.||Roatating oscillating||60N/mm|
|Continuous operation||1.8N/mm ·m/s|
|Max. speed||Dry running||2m/s|
|Thermal conductivity||42 W(m·k)-1|
|Coenncient of thermal expansion||11×10 ·K|
1. Working under oiles or limited oil conbition, maintenance free or just need a little maintenance.
2. Abrasion resistant, a low coeffcient of friction, a long operating life span.
3. Operating in -195℃～+280℃.
4. Good running-in property, low-noise, non-pollution.
5. Thin-wall structure, light in weight, which can reduce the mechanical sizes in designation.
6. Forming a transferred film during operation to protect shaft and trouble free.
7. Low demand to the shaft even without treatment on surface hardness, which decreases the cost of the mating components.
8. No absorption to water/oil, small coefficient of thermal expansion, good thermal conductivity and size stability.
9. The back of the steel strip can be plated with various metals, anti-corrosion.
The products have been used in sliding areas of different machines, such as auto machines, pistons pumps, gear pumps, textile machines, auto-sides machines, Injection Machines, sports machines, Office equipments etc.